- Zinfandel wine grapevines are highly adaptable to a wide variety of wine styles from Bold full-bodied dry wines, to delicate light-bodied wines, and even sweet late harvest wines.
- Also known as Primitivo.
- Requires deep, moderately fertile soils with full sun and an annual pruning for high-quality production.
- Requires full sun, medium water, and good drainage.
- Pruned and trained, a single grapevine produces enough new growth every year to roof an arbor, arch a walkway or shade over a terrace or deck.
- Well cared for, they can remain productive for 50 years or longer.
Grapevines will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.