- White Lady Peaches fresh-picked off the tree begins with an aromatic red blushed fruit with a sweet, low acid cream-colored flesh that tickles the senses.
- Large, very firm, fine-flavored freestone.
- Its standout quality is juicy flesh with incredible flavor.
- Great fresh eating peach for the market.
- Frost hardy blossoms.
- Consistent producer.
- Extremely vigorous trees requiring regular pruning and thinning.
- Needs fertile, well-drained soils.
- Tend to bloom early and may be difficult to crop in late frost areas.
- Plant several varieties for continued supply, as ripe fruit does not store well.
- By pruning, you can keep your tree at any height.
- Grafted onto Lovell or Citation rootstock
- USDA Zone 5-9 & 800 Chill Hours Required
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.