Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Large, very firm, fine-flavored freestone.
- Its standout quality is juicy flesh with incredible flavor.
- Great fresh eating peach for market.
- Frost hardy blossoms.
- Consistent producer.
- The Suncrest is a cross of Alamar, a popular peach for freezing, and Gold Dust, the earliest producing top-quality peach.
- Extremely vigorous trees requiring regular pruning and thinning.
- Needs fertile, well drained soils.
- Tend to bloom early and may be difficult to crop in late frost areas.
- Plant several varieties for continued supply, as ripe fruit does not store well.
- By pruning you can keep your tree at any height.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.