- White Genow Figs taste of sweet, candied berries when eaten fresh and have a pleasantly chewy texture.
- Old variety, a favorite in cool coastal areas - also excellent inland.
- Greenish-yellow skin, amber flesh.
- Distinctive sweet flavor enjoyed fresh or dried.
- Not recommended for very hot or humid climates, as it has a large open eye that can cause it to spoil in wet summers.
- Tends to crop twice, one light breba crop and a heavy late crop.
- Prune to any shape.
- Zones 7-9
Click here for Fig Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.