AVAILABLE SPRING 2022
- The ripe Sir Prize Avocado is large, with a small seed, buttery in texture, and is packed with a rich nutty flavor.
- A Hass type with black skin and 10-20 oz. fruit.
- Ripens before Hass in the winter.
- Fruit does not oxidize as quickly when cut or kept refrigerated compared to other varieties.
- An upright tree with similar cold hardiness to Hass Avocado.
- Frost sensitive below 32 º F
- Grafted onto Mexican Seedling rootstock
- B TYPE.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint/spray
Click here for Avocado Care Information