- A Hass type with black skin and 10-20 oz. fruit.
- Ripens before Hass in the winter.
- Fruit does not oxidize when cut or kept refrigerated.
- An upright tree with similar cold hardiness to Hass Avocado.
- B TYPE.
Click here for Avocado Care Information
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Due to agricultural restrictions, we cannot send any fruit, foliage or plants in soil to Hawaii. We can ship all other non-tree items to Hawaii, as well as Bare-Rooted Premium citrus trees.
- In order to insure the highest quality upon arrival, we ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- We ship orders to the east coast on Mondays only.
- These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10"-12" diameter) container or planting directly in the ground. Ultimately, avocado trees will be happiest and most productive when planted in the ground.
- Like citrus trees, avocado trees appreciate well aerated soil that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.