- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY 2022.
- Grafted onto Nemaguard rootstock.
- Beautiful double dark pink blossoms.
- Yellow freestone, high quality. The skin is almost entirely red in color.
- The firm texture makes for excellent fresh eating or freezing.
- The stunning tree puts on a performance of dark pink blossoms in the spring followed by fruit set in the summer, ending with the foliage going golden in the fall.
- Favorite in colder regions.
- Frost hardy.
- USDA Zone 7-10 & 250-300 Chill Hours Required.
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
- A vigorous tree that requires regular pruning and thinning.
- Needs fertile, well-drained soils.
- Tend to bloom early and may be difficult to crop in late frost areas.
- Plant several varieties for continued supply, as ripe fruit does not store well.
- Susceptible to peach leaf curl, brown rot, oriental fruit moth, and peach twig borer.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.