- Rangpur Limes, a mandarin-citron cross, originated in the area of Rangpur, Bangladesh, and in India they are called “gandhraj”, meaning King of Fragrance.
- They are also known as Mandarin-Lime, Lemandarin and Canton-Lime in China.
- The fruit is small, sour, and turns orange at maturity. You can use them to make marmalade, as a substitute for limes, or to craft excellent cocktails.
- Tart reddish-orange fruit is used like lime, although it is a sour Mandarin from India.
- The overlap of prolific fruit and purple-tinged blooms make this a wonderful ornamental tree.
- Popular in mixed drinks or simply sliced for ice tea.
- December ripening.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.
No customer pick-up.
Each citrus-producing state, including California, prohibits the importation of citrus trees from other citrus growing states. Therefore due to agricultural restrictions, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida. We can ship all other non-tree items to these states.
We do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico, or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
Click here for Shipping Information
Entry and Primo Size Citrus Trees
Our Citrus selections come in two container size options, Entry and Primo. Each variety of Citrus grows at different rates and actual tree size will vary. In climates where citrus is regularly grown outside, trees may be planted directly into the ground.
Entry Size Trees are from 12-18 months old and are 12"-18" tall. Entry size trees are shipped in a 4" x 9.5" nursery tree pot. Entry size trees are best re-potted into a 10" to 12" decorative container within a month of delivery. The Entry size will need a season or two of growth to become productive.
Primo Size Trees: Tree height ranges from 18"-36" tall and the trees are grown in a 5"x5"x12" tree pot. Primo Size Citrus trees have been grown to maximize their success and meet the demand of our growers. The primo size tree will reach heights of 18”-36” tall and will ship in a new compact box. The goal with this product is to provide a top-quality tree that is not only branched nicely but also in a form factor that is much more economical to ship. Primo Size Citrus trees are pruned with intention to get you a beautifully developed canopy with proper branching starting at or above the 18” mark.