- This flowering quince is also known as "Japanese Quince"
- Abundant clusters of beautiful dark pink or reddish-orange flowers will attract a variety of birds and butterflies.
- The small, spreading, deciduous shrub grows to be 3'-5' tall and wide.
- Flowers in early spring.
- Grow in full sun for the most vibrant flowers.
- Incredibly versatile plant that is widely adaptable to a variety of climates and soil types.
- A great plant for beginner growers.
- Grows well in zones 5-9.
- Fruitless Ornamental bush.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.