- This Kin X Dancy hybrid produces sweet, seedless fruit that is aromatic and easy to peel.
- Fruit is pebbly in texture and once peeled is moderately juicy.
- This later maturing variety has an open growth habit that makes for easier harvesting.
- It is best suited to coastal and inter-coastal regions.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Ripens from February to May
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- Read About Acclimating Your New Citrus Tree
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.