- The classic red wine vine is a reliable producer and perfect place to start for anyone wanting to try their hand and winemaking.
Requires deep, moderately fertile soils and regular pruning for high quality and production.
- Pruned and trained, a single grapevine produces enough new growth every year to roof an arbor, arch a walkway or shade over a terrace or deck.
- Well cared for, they can remain productive for 50 years or longer.
- For most flavor-rich fruit, grow in full sun & avoid lower elevations.
- Ripens in August - September
Grapevines will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.