Pre-Order Now for a Mid-January delivery.
- Large, purple-skinned freestone.
- Greenish yellow flesh that turns red when cooked.
- Rich flavor, very sweet, use fresh, dried, canned.
- Favorite in colder regions.
- Vigorous, cold-hardy tree with a late bloom perfect for late frost areas.
- Very productive tree tolerant of wet springs.
- A good choice for higher elevations and cold micro–climates.
- Fruit is smaller than Japanese plums.
- Their flavor is usually sweet and aromatic.
- By pruning you can keep your tree at any height.
- Harvest in late August.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.