- Grafted onto Lovell rootstock.
- Bright red skin, firm yellow flesh, and freestone pit.
- Rich flavor, tangy and sweet, one of the best.
- Consistently very high-scoring in taste tests.
- Winter and frost hardy, very reliable producer.
- Requires pruning and thinning for consistent, quality crops. Dislikes high humidity.
- Moderate fertility and good drainage a must.
- By pruning, you can keep your tree at any height.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- USDA Zone 5-9 & 700 Chill Hours Required.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare root trees
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.