SAVE ON SHIPPING: We can now ship potted fruit trees in MULTIPACK BOXES. Order as a 3-pack or 6-pack to save on the cost of shipping! This includes ALL PRIMO and ENTRY sized citrus, olive, fig and avocado trees as well as grape and passion vines.
- The Meyer Lemon tree is a California favorite!
- The fruit is very juicy and less tart than Eureka Lemon or Lisbon Lemon.
- The gourmet Meyer lemon develops golden color at maturity.
- It has abundant fragrant flowers and/or fruit nearly year-round.
- The Meyer Lemon tree is a prolific bearer nearly year-round; heaviest in winter.
- Mature Meyer lemon fruit takes on a golden hue.
- "Improved" refers to the California state-tested, virus-free clone, a collaborative discovery of Joe Grimshaw and Four Winds founder Floyd Dillon in the early 1950's.
- Read All About Growing a Meyer Lemon Tree
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Tree height ranges from 18"-36" tall, and are grown in a 5"x5"x12" air pruning tree pot.
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Alabama, Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.