Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Medium to large fruit often blushed with red with a sweet, juicy, rich flavor.
- Favorite in colder regions.
- Frost hardy and late blooming for an apricot.
- Resists brown rot and perennial canker which are problems in wet areas.
- Developed in Canada.
- One of the earliest ripening fruits.
- Blooms later than most apricots; better for late frost areas. Needs well-drained, moderately fertile soil.
- Thin fruit early in season to maximize size and quality.
- By pruning you can keep your tree at any height.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.