Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Small-medium sized with attractive bright green skin and amber, smooth-textured flesh.
- Tart-sweet with rich candy-like flavor; excellent fresh, dried and cooked.
- Favorite in colder regions.
- Use fresh, canned or dried into prunes.
- European varieties are self pollinated, a good choice for higher elevations and cold micro–climates and are well suited to processing.
- Plums are generally oval, smaller, and more variable in color than Japanese plums.
- Their flavor is usually sweet and aromatic.
- By pruning you can keep your tree at any height.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.