Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Firm, sweet yellow freestone with nearly solid red skin with a with good texture and great fruit quality.
- Cold-hardy Canadian variety has showy, frilly, single pink flowers.
- Great variety for the backyard orchard.
- A consistent producer that is resistant to and tolerant of bacterial spot and brown rot.
- Excellent eating fruit, much like a peach.
- Very vigorous.
- Similar to peach in cultural requirements.
- Requires pruning and thinning for consistent, quality crops.
- Dislikes high humidity.
- Moderate fertility and good drainage a must.
- Produces a 12'-18' tree.
- By pruning you can keep your tree at any height.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.