- Resembles an apricot but with a distinctive flavor and texture all its own.
- Golden yellow color with red blush.
- Vigorous and prolific.
- USDA Zone 6-10 & 300 Chill Hours Required.
- Grafted onto Viking standard rootstock.
- Approximate harvest period (for Central CA): June.
- This fruit tree is shipped in a 4x4x9 tree pot.
- (Zaiger Genetics) Apricot-plum hybrid.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.