English Morello Sour Cherry Tree
+ Gift Wrapping
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Late-ripening tart cherry for cooking, sometimes eaten fresh when fully ripe.
Self-fruiting tree vigorously produces medium, dark red to nearly black cherries in late spring.
- Small, round-headed tree with drooping branches (easy to harvest).
- European origins obscure, introduced to America prior to 1862.
- Sensitive to wet, tight soils.
- Susceptible to birds, brown rot, and bacterial canker.
- Harvest 4th or 5th year.
- This fruit tree is in a 4x9" pot with dirt.
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- Trees are approximately 2 years old.
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- Average trunk size is 1/2"-5/8".