- Light green 'white' skin, strawberry-colored pulp.
- Rich flavor, excellent fresh eating quality.
- Large breba (spring) crop.
- The later crop is light in hot climates, heavier in coastal climates.
- Prune only lightly, occasionally. (Heavy winter pruning removes breba crop.)
- Zones 5-9
Click here for Fig Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.