- Light greenish-yellow skin, pink flesh, and mildly sweet flavor.
- Not as sweet as Kadota, but resists spoilage.
- Tastes great fresh or dried.
- Very vigorous, long-lived tree.
- Heavy crops coast or inland.
- Two crops a year- light Breba crop and heavy late crop.
- Zones 7-9.
Click here for Fig Growing Tips
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.