- Light greenish yellow skin, pink flesh and mildly sweet flavor.
- Not as sweet as Kadota, but resists spoilage.
- Tastes great fresh or dried.
- Very vigorous, long-lived tree.
- Heavy crops coast or inland.
- Two crops a year- light Breba crop and heavy late crop.
- Zones 7-9.
Click here for Fig Growing Tips
Read: FAQ's Fig Edition
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
The Premium sized trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall.
- The Entry sized trees measure 12-18" tall.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12" diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees, deciduous trees appreciate a well aerated growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well.
- Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.