Chinese Apricot Tree
+ Gift Wrapping
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Reddish peach, small to medium sized fruit with a sweet, mild flavor.
- Very cold hardy.
- Tree sets heavy crops. Sometimes called the 'Mormon' apricot.
- Fruit ripens late June to early July.
- Likes well-drained, moderately fertile soil.
- Thin fruit early in season to maximize size and quality.
- By pruning you can keep your tree at any height.
- This fruit tree is shipped potted with dirt in a 4x9" pot
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- Trees are approximately 1 year old.
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- Average trunk size is 3/8".