- PRE-ORDER FOR DELIVERY IN JANUARY 2022
- Grafted onto Nemaguard rootstock.
- Reddish peach, small to medium-sized fruit with a sweet, mild flavor.
- Very cold hardy.
- Tree sets heavy crops. Sometimes called the 'Mormon' apricot.
- Fruit ripens from late June to early July.
- Likes well-drained, moderately fertile soil.
- Thin fruit early in the season to maximize size and quality.
- By pruning, you can keep your tree at any height.
- zones 4-7, 700 chill hours
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare root trees
- VIDEO: How we ship bare root fruit trees to your door.
Optimize Shipping: Shipping is calculated by box size. We can fit up to 8 bare-root fruit trees in a box. Multi-budded fruit trees and Jujube trees will count as 2 due to branching. Optimize your shipping by ordering multiple trees.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.