Ships Now as a DORMANT Tree in a 4"x9" Pot
Optimize Shipping: We can ship potted fruit trees in a multi pack boxes. Order as 3 pack or 6 pack to save big on shipping! You can mix and match different kinds of trees to fill out your box, order potted fruit trees, citrus, olives together and save big on shipping. All ENTRY, POTTED and PRIMO sized trees can be packed together so mix and match different kinds of trees to fill out your box.
Black Monukka Seedless- Variety Information
- Black Monukka Grapes are purple, seedless berries that set in loose clusters which ripen into crisp and sweet fruit that's great for fresh eating, wine & grapes.
- Vitus Vinifera
- One of the hardiest European varieties.
- Purple, seedless fruit in loose clusters.
- The deciduous vine is used for fruit, wine, and shade.
- Requires full sun, medium water, and good drainage.
- Pruned and trained, a single grapevine produces enough new growth every year to roof an arbor, arch a walkway, or shade over a terrace or deck.
- Well cared for, they can remain productive for 50 years or longer.
- This grape is shipped in a 4x4x9 tree pot.
- The tree will be shipped dormant
Dormant Tree & Plant Guarantee:
We guarantee that trees that are shipped dormant will leaf out the following spring if you follow our growing and handling instructions. Any dormant tree that does not leaf out can qualify for a refund if you submit a claim by May 15th. All deciduous fruit trees, persimmons and jujubes need to be planted in the ground by April 1st to qualify for replacement, unless you are in area where the ground is still frozen at that time.
In the rare event that your dormant tree/plant has not leafed out by May 1st, please perform a “scratch test” to check for green under the bark. Just beneath the dry, outer layer of bark in a tree's trunk lies the cambium layer. In a living tree, this is green; in a dead tree, it is brown and dry. To perform a “scratch test”, scratch off the top layer of bark in a small spot on a branch and on the trunk. Be sure to do 1 test above the graft union, and a 2nd just below the graft union. If the scratch test reveals a brown cambium, that means your tree/plant is dead or dying.
To qualify for a refund, you must submit a claim via email to email@example.com by no later than May 15th. Please include your order number in the subject line of your email.
Claims must include:
-Photos of the scratch test areas
-Your order number
-Name(s) of trees affected.
We will review your claim and if approved, we will issue you a refund for the purchase price of your dormant tree (excluding shipping). We reserve the right to not issue a refund for items that have already been replaced.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.