- Black Monukka Grapes are purple, seedless berries that set in loose clusters which ripen into crisp and sweet fruit that's great for fresh eating, wine & grapes.
- Vitus Vinifera
- One of the hardiest European varieties.
- Purple, seedless fruit in loose clusters.
- The deciduous vine is used for fruit, wine, and shade.
- Requires full sun, medium water, and good drainage.
- Pruned and trained, a single grapevine produces enough new growth every year to roof an arbor, arch a walkway, or shade over a terrace or deck.
- Well cared for, they can remain productive for 50 years or longer.
- This grapevine is shipped in a pot with dirt
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.