- SOLD OUT FOR THE 2021 SEASON. We will have fruit trees available for pre-order again in October 2021.
Possible Varieties: Methley, Burgundy, Santa Rosa, Beauty, Golden Nectar
- This stunning plum tree is a great centerpiece for the backyard.
- Spring opens with a beautiful performance of colorful blossoms followed by the 3+ mouthwatering plum varieties in the summer.
- Grafted onto Citation rootstock
- Multiple-budded ("Multi-budded") fruit trees will give you 3 or more fine selections of tree-ripened fruit from the space of a single tree.
- Compared to single-variety fruit trees, multiple-budded trees require some special consideration, especially with regard to pruning.
- Always plant the smallest limb (the "weakest" bud) to the south/southwest to ensure that it gets plenty of sunlight.
- Cut back the strongest growing varieties by 2/3rds.
- Cut back the weakest variety by 1/2 — or not at all.
- Do not let one variety take over - or one or more of the others may fail. Prune back the more aggressive limbs.
- After the third season, maintain the multiple-budded tree so that each fruit type grows in balance with the others.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare-root trees
(Photo is representational and not necessarily the actual varieties.)
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.