Sweet Pomegranate Tree
+ Gift Wrapping
- Very sweet, virtually seedless fruit. Even immature fruits are sweet.
- Red skin, clear, non- staining juice.
- Harvest late summer through fall.
- Coast or inland.
- 8-10 ft. arching shrub, or train as tree or espalier.
- Large, showy, orange-red flowers.
- Click here for Pomegranate Growing Tips
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- In order to insure the highest quality upon arrival, we ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Premium trees are 2-3 years old. These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24"-36" tall, with a trunk diameter of 1/2 inch.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12" diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees, pomegranate trees appreciate a well draining soil growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.