- Misty is one of the most attractive southern high bush varieties.
- The bright blue-green foliage provides a perfect contrast to the pink and white spring flowers and sky blue summer fruit.
- The berries are medium to large size and of excellent quality.
- Growers especially like Misty's evergreen tendency in areas with mild winters.
- Yields best when planted with other blueberries.
- Chilling needs are very low (300 hours) but don't hesitate to grow it in the north, all the way to Seattle.
Click here for Blueberry Growing Tips