Ambrosia Pomegranate Tree
+ Gift Wrapping
- Shipped dormant.
- Medium to large, pale pink skin, purple sweet-tart juice, similar to Wonderful.
- Long-lived, inland or coastal climate.
- 150 hours.
- Click here for Pomegranate Growing Tips
- No customer pick-up
- We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- Premium trees are 2-3 years old. These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24"-36" tall, with a trunk diameter of 1/2 inch.
- Entry sized trees are about 1-2 years old. These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 12-18" tall, with a trunk diameter of less than 1/2 inch.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12" diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees, pomegranate trees appreciate a well draining soil growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.