Parfianka Pomegranate Tree
+ Gift Wrapping
Sold Out? Email us at email@example.com to get on the notification list.
- Shipped dormant.
- Wolfskill-Dr. Levin selection.
- Large red fruit is sweet with a hint of acidity.
- Arils are red with very small, edible seeds.
- Vigorous upright plant sets a heavy crop dependably.
- Maintain at any height with summer pruning.
- Always receives the highest praise for overall flavor.
- Great for juicing or eating fresh.
- 150-200 chilling hours.
- Self fruitful.
- Click here for Pomegranate Growing Tips
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- Premium trees are 2-3 years old. These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24"-36" tall, with a trunk diameter of 1/2 inch.
- Entry sized trees are about 1-2 years old. These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 12-18" tall, with a trunk diameter of less than 1/2 inch.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12" diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees, pomegranate trees appreciate a well draining soil growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.