- Large, purple-brown figs with sweet, juicy, strawberry-red flesh.
- Naturally small and compact semi-dwarf size.
- Self fruitful.
- Similar fruit to Brown Turkey Fig
- Drought tolerant and cold hardy
- A wonderful container plant.
- Zones 7-10
Click here for Fig Growing Tips
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Due to agricultural restrictions, we cannot send any fruit, foliage or plants in soil to Hawaii. We can ship all other non-tree items to Hawaii, as well as Bare-Rooted Premium citrus trees.
- In order to insure the highest quality upon arrival, we ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- We ship orders to the east coast on Mondays only.
- These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/2-1 inch.
- Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12" diameter) container.
- Like citrus trees, deciduous trees appreciate a well aerated growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well.
- Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.