- A seedless variety developed by University of California Riverside.
- Fruit is easy to peel, with dark orange coloring.
- Sweet and juicy. A delectable treat.
- Price includes $2 patent fee.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Sold Out? Email us at email@example.com to get on the notification list.
Each citrus producing state, including California, prohibits importation of citrus trees from other citrus growing states. Therefore due to agricultural restrictions, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida. We can ship all other non-tree items to these states.
We do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
Click here for Shipping Information