- Juicy, sweet cross between Minneola Tangelo and Clementine Mandarin.
- Round fruit has deep orange rind, which is thin but can be peeled.
- A good choice to complete a citrus collection.
- It is more productive with nearby pollinator trees: mandarins or the Valencia Orange.
- Spring ripening mandarin has larger fruit than many mandarins, is easy to peel and nearly seedless with spritely flavor.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Sold Out? Email us at email@example.com to get on the notification list.
Each citrus producing state, including California, prohibits importation of citrus trees from other citrus growing states.Therefore due to agricultural restrictions, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida. We can ship all other non-tree items to these states.
We do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
Click here for Shipping Information
Entry and Premium Size Citrus Trees
Our Citrus selections come in two container size options, Entry and Premium. Each variety of Citrus grows at different rates and actual tree size will vary. In climates where citrus is regularly grown outside, trees may be planted directly into the ground.
Entry Size Trees are from 12-18 months old and are 12"-18" tall. Entry size trees are shipped in a 4" x 9.5" nursery tree pot. Entry size trees are best re-potted into a 10" to 12" decorative container within a month of delivery. The Entry size will need a season or two of growth to become productive.
Premium Size Trees are from 24-36 months old and the closest to bearing fruit. The plants are a more developed than the Entry size with more branching and a fuller look. Premium size trees are shipped in 10"x 9.5" nursery container that can be planted into a 12"-14" decorative container upon arrival.