- This variegated version of a Nagami Kumquat is an attractive finely textured tree with upright growth habit.
- Variegated pale yellow and cream leaves are complemented by yellow and green striped fruit which become quite large and turn orange at maturity.
- Ripeness occurs in late winter and fruit holds well on the tree into the summer.
- Fruit is larger & sweeter than most kumquats.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
Each citrus producing state, including California, prohibits importation of citrus trees from other citrus growing areas, therefore we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
We CAN ship non-tree items to these states. We also do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
In order to insure the highest quality upon arrival, we ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
Entry and Premium Size Citrus Trees
Our Citrus selections come in two sizes reflecting the approximate age of the tree. Each variety of Citrus grows at different rates and sizes will vary. Typically, a Premium tree will be the closest to fruit baring age while the Entry size will need a season or two of growth to become productive.
Entry Size Trees are from 12-18 months in age and 12"-18" tall. Entry Size trees are best repotted into a 10"-12" container within a month of delivery.
Premium Size Trees are from 30-36 months old and the closest to baring age offered. The plants are a more developed size than the Entry size with more branching and a fuller look. Premium Size trees need to planted in a 12"-14" container upon arrival. In climates where citrus is regularly grown trees may be planted directly into the ground. Shipped in 10 x 9.5, #3 containers.