Thompson Grape Vine
+ Gift Wrapping
- The #1 favorite seedless table grape.
- Eat fresh or dry for raisins.
- Vigorous deciduous vine with bold-textured, deep green foliage.
- Large bunches of oblong, sweet, mild-flavored, green grapes.
- Thin the clusters for larger berries.
- Loves heat.
- Excellent used as an ornamental, for summer shade, arbors or leafy walls.
- Susceptible to powdery mildew, they require regular dusting or spraying with sulfur or other mildew control.
- May grow successfully in very warm sites at lower elevations.
- Requires deep, moderately fertile soils and regular pruning for high quality and production.
- This grape vine is shipped in a pot with dirt or as a bare root tree packed in shavings.
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- In order to insure the highest quality upon arrival, we ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
- Vines are self-rooted from cuttings- 1-year-old plants
- Entry Size vine measures 12"-18" tall. It arrives in a 4"x4"x9" pot
- Premium Size vine measures 24"-36" tall. It arrives in a 5"x5"x12" pot
- This grapevine is shipped in a pot with dirt or as a bare root tree packed in shavings.