Pre-Order Now for a Mid-January delivery.
- Grafted on semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Medium to large, long-necked fruit with pale green skin, sometimes blushed red.
- Smooth flesh with no grit cells, is juicy and buttery with superb flavor.
- Excellent quality dessert pear.
- Highly resistant to fireblight.
- This good keeper is cold hardy to -20°F. From Mississippi.
- European pears are late blooming, tolerant of heavy wet soils, and a good choice for many areas.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.