Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Also called Chinese Dates.
- Round, shiny reddish-brown, date-like fruit.
- Great sweet apple flavor.
- Similar to dates when candied and dried.
- Attractive, easy-to-grow tree.
- Hardy, drought-resistant, good in hot desert regions.
- Requires long, hot summer.
- Better for fresh eating than the Li Jujube
- Mature height is 15-20 feet with a spread of 15-20 feet.
- It withstands wide ranging temperatures; from over 100° F in summertime to -28° F during winter dormancy.
- Require minimal chill and plentiful summer sun and heat to set fruit.
- Prefer sandy, well-drained soils and while tolerating many soil types, do less well in heavy, poorly drained soil.
- Drought tolerant, but better crop with regular water. Winter prune to maintain plant health.
- Jujube trees do have thorns.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.