Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Grafted on semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Classic bright deep red apple.
- Sweet and crisp flavors
- Favorite in colder regions.
- Vigorous tree- thin aggressively.
- Pollinated by Golden Delicious, Granny Smith, Fuji, Gala and Liberty.
- Apples are generally late blooming.
- Need full sun, well-drained soil, and moderate fertility.
- Thin fruit to maximize quality and size.
- Generally cross-fertile, which means that the variety is not pollinated by itself, but by a different variety of the same fruit.
- Three or more varieties are best.
- Harvest 4-5th year.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.