- SOLD OUT FOR THE 2021 SEASON. We will have fruit trees available for pre-order again in October 2021.
Possible Varieties: Nubiana, Elephant Heart, Late Santa Rosa, Laroda, Beauty
- Grafted onto Citation rootstock
- Multiple-budded ("Multi-budded") fruit trees will give you 3 or more fine selections of tree-ripened fruit from the space of a single tree.
- Compared to single-variety fruit trees, multiple-budded trees require some special consideration, especially with regard to pruning.
- Always plant the smallest limb (the "weakest" bud) to the south/southwest to insure that it gets plenty of sun.
- Cut back the strongest growing varieties by 2/3rds.
- Cut back the weakest variety by 1/2 — or not at all.
- Do not let one variety take over - or one or more of the the others may fail. Prune back the more aggressive limbs.
- After the third season, maintain the multiple-budded tree so that each fruit-type grows in balance with the others.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare root trees
(Photo is representational and not necessarily the actual varieties.)