Italian Prune Tree-(SOLD OUT)
+ Gift Wrapping
SHIPPING & DELIVERY
- Large, purple-skinned freestone.
- Greenish yellow flesh that turns red when cooked.
- Rich flavor, very sweet, use fresh, dried, canned.
- Favorite in colder regions.
- Vigorous, cold-hardy tree with a late bloom perfect for late frost areas.
- Very productive tree tolerant of wet springs.
- A good choice for higher elevations and cold micro–climates.
- Fruit is smaller than Japanese plums.
- Their flavor is usually sweet and aromatic.
- By pruning you can keep your tree at any height.
- Harvest in late August.
- We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
- Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
- Click here for Shipping Information
- Trees are approximately 2 years old.
- Our trees are measured by trunk caliper.
- Trunk size may vary slightly based on availability during the season.
- Average trunk size is 1/2"-5/8".