Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Grafted on semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Red, pink and yellow skin with white flesh.
- Crisp and juicy with an aromatic flavor.
- Stores very well, 5 months or more.
- Winter hardy, vigorous tree that requires heavy thinning.
- Requires a pollenizer such as Empire, Gala, Granny Smith or Red Delicious.
- Apples are generally late blooming.
- Need full sun, well-drained soil, and moderate fertility.
- Thin fruit to maximize quality and size.
- Three or more varieties are best.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.