Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- This jujube variety has one of the highest sugar contents of any variety
- Jujube’s unique and tasty fruit becomes reddish brown when ripe, with a sweet apple-like flavor and crisp texture.
- Date flavor when dried.
- One of the largest with fruits averaging 1.5" to 2"
- Great variety for warmer climates
- Jujube’s are a rare and unique small tree displaying attractive contorted branched, fine lacy foliage, and abundant small, fragrant, white flowers which bloom in mid-summer.
- Also known as Chinese Date
- Easy to grow, Jujube can stand some drought and grows well in the Northwest as well as in other regions of the US.
- Jujube likes half day to full sun and well-drained soil.
- While most varieties are considered self-fertile, plant two varieties for heavier crops.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.