- Highly sought after fruits. Hard to find in the market.
- These unusual, non-astringent persimmons are medium-sized and elongated.
Similar to Fuyu Persimmon.
Unique because the flesh inside is more brown than orange.
When ripe they possess subtle notes of chocolate flavor.
Texture is firm like the Fuyu Persimmon, as opposed to the soft Hachiya Persimmon.
- Sweet cocoa tinted flesh.
- The productive trees produce lime green new leaves in spring, which darken to emerald and flush to a brilliant orange in fall.
- This fruit tree is planted and shipped in a #3 size container