Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Medium-sized, nearly black fruit.
- Sprightly flavor.
- Favorite in colder regions.
- Early crops of fruit.
- Vigorous, productive tree known to set as much as 2 lb. of fruit per branch.
- Beautiful, showy, pink and white blossoms in the spring.
- Pollinated by any other sweet cherry.
- Cherries are a practical fruit for home orchards where climate and soil conditions are suitable.
- Once established, they require little maintenance and are reliable producers.
- Best adapted to areas where summers are moderately cool.
- The trees dislike high humidity.
- Usually the last fruit to bloom and first to ripen.
- Most varieties require a pollenizer.
- Sweet cherries can reach 25-30 feet tall in deep soils.
- Sensitive to wet, tight soils.
- Susceptible to birds, brown rot, and bacterial canker.
- Harvest 4th or 5th year.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.