Order Now for a Mid-January delivery!
- Grafted on semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Light yellow-green skin covered by a red blush.
- Heavy crops of sweet, crisp, flavorful apples with creamy flesh.
- Great for eating fresh and baking and will store up to 2 months in the refrigerator.
- A great choice for mild climates, and will produce flavorful apples even in the low desert.
- This variety is particularly noted for heavy crops.
- Apples are generally late blooming.
- Need full sun, well-drained soil, and moderate fertility.
- Thin fruit to maximize quality and size.
- Generally cross-fertile, which means that the variety is not pollinated by itself, but by a different variety of the same fruit.
- Three or more varieties are best. Harvest 3rd year.
Tree will be shipped dormant and bare-rooted.