Possible Varieties: Rainier, Bing, Lapin, Van
- Available Fall 2020
- Grow three different cherry varieties on one tree!
- All varieties are pollinated by another on the tree.
- All have superb sweet flavor.
- Favorite in colder regions.
- Multi-grafted trees have 3 or more varieties grafted onto one rootstock so you can enjoy more variety and extended harvests in one-third the space.
- Cherries are a practical fruit for home orchards.
- Once established, they require little maintenance and are reliable producers.
- They are best adapted to areas where summers are moderately cool. The trees dislike high humidity.
- They are usually the last fruit to bloom and first to ripen.
- Most varieties require a pollenizer.
- Sweet cherries can reach 25-30 feet tall in deep soils.
- Sensitive to wet, tight soils.
- By pruning, you can keep your tree to any size.
- This fruit tree is shipped dormant and bare-rooted.
- Click here for information on how to plant bare root trees
(Photo is representational and not necessarily the actual varieties.)