- Large, light greenish-yellow 'white' skin, amber flesh.
- Very sweet fruit needs hot weather to ripen.
- Use fresh, dry or canned.
- Long-lived,vigorous tree.
- Prune to any shape.
- A wonderful container plant.
- Cold hardy to 15 degrees F
- Zones 7-9
Click here for Fig Growing Tips
We can ship our "Other Edibles" (non-citrus plants) and growing accessories to most states, including Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Sorry, we do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
In order to insure the highest quality upon arrival, we ship on Mondays and Tuesdays.
These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/2-1 inch.
Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10-12" diameter) container.
Like citrus trees, deciduous trees appreciate a well aerated growing medium that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.