- Also known as "Citrus Caviar".
- This relative of citrus produces finger-like fruit in fall with tart, round, juicy, lime vesicles.
- Prized by chefs worldwide, the Australian Finger Lime makes an exciting addition to any citrus collection.
- Primary fruiting season in California is November - February with tiny white and pink flowers in May-July.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Sold Out? Email us at email@example.com to get on the notification list.