- A native of China, the fruitful tree is a symbol of prosperity and good luck during the Chinese New Year.
- The most widely available kumquat in North America, this olive-sized, bright orange fruit flowers best in areas with warm summers.
- It has late-winter or early-spring ripening fruit and is the most cold-hardy citrus.
- Small orange fruit is eaten peel and all.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- Read: 8 Great Kumquat Varieties
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.
Each citrus producing state, including California, prohibits importation of citrus trees from other citrus growing states. Therefore due to agricultural restrictions, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida. We can ship all other non-tree items to these states.
We do not ship any items to the US Virgin Islands, Guam, Puerto Rico or to API/APO addresses, or to other countries at this time.
Click here for Shipping Information
Entry and Premium Size Citrus Trees
Our Citrus selections come in two container size options, Entry and Premium. Each variety of Citrus grows at different rates and actual tree size will vary. In climates where citrus is regularly grown outside, trees may be planted directly into the ground.
Entry Size Trees are from 12-18 months old and are 12"-18" tall. Entry size trees are shipped in a 4" x 9.5" nursery tree pot. Entry size trees are best re-potted into a 10" to 12" decorative container within a month of delivery. The Entry size will need a season or two of growth to become productive.
Premium Size Trees are from 24-36 months old and the closest to bearing fruit. The plants are a more developed than the Entry size with more branching and a fuller look. Premium size trees are shipped in 10"x 9.5" nursery container that can be planted into a 12"-14" decorative container upon arrival.