- Also called the Makrut Lime, the Thai Kieffer Lime Tree is a must-have in any chef's collection.
- Kieffer limes are botanically classified as Citrus hystrix.
- Grows well in containers.
- This lime is often called Thai Bergamot which is frequently confused for Bergamot Orange.
- The leaves, zest, and juice are used in Thai, Cambodian, and Indonesian cooking.
- Thai Lime trees are easy to care for and have a wonderful, aromatic citrus fragrance.
- Zest of fruit used in curries, and for cleaning.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona, or Florida.
Protect your tree from sunburn, insects & rodents with PLANT GUARD tree paint & foliar spray.
Protect your roots from rodents with ROOT GUARD the original gopher wire basket.
Feed your fruit tree with Romeo Plant Food. This water-soluble fertilizer is great for in-ground or in-container growing.
Get in the know about HLB(Huanglongbing / Citrus Greening Disease) and help save your community's citrus. Only source citrus trees from reputable growers.