- A vigorous large leafed tree with open growth habit.
- Produces large pink-fleshed fruit which are somewhat larger than standard grapefruit.
- Heavy producing in the right location, provided sufficient summer heat and frost protection.
- Glossy broad-winged foliage and fragrant flowers.
- Flesh is firm but tender.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
Sold Out? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the notification list.
Entry and Premium Size Citrus Trees
Our Citrus selections come in two container size options, Entry and Premium. Each variety of Citrus grows at different rates and actual tree size will vary. In climates where citrus is regularly grown outside, trees may be planted directly into the ground.
Entry Size Trees are from 12-18 months old and are 12"-18" tall. Entry size trees are shipped in a 4" x 9.5" nursery tree pot. Entry size trees are best re-potted into a 10" to 12" decorative container within a month of delivery. The Entry size will need a season or two of growth to become productive.
Premium Size Trees are from 24-36 months old and the closest to bearing fruit. The plants are a more developed than the Entry size with more branching and a fuller look. Premium size trees are shipped in 10"x 9.5" nursery container that can be planted into a 12"-14" decorative container upon arrival.