- This variegated version of a Nagami Kumquat is an attractive finely textured tree with upright growth habit.
- Variegated pale yellow and cream leaves are complemented by yellow and green striped fruit which become quite large and turn orange at maturity.
- Ripeness occurs in late winter and fruit holds well on the tree into the summer.
- Fruit is larger & sweeter than most kumquats.
- Grafted onto semi-dwarf rootstock.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Sold Out? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the notification list.