- Available fall 2020
- An excellent new addition!
- "Hass-like" Cultivar with black skinned fruit.
- Lamb-Hass is a cross between the traditional Hass Avocado and a Gwen (Dwarf) Avocado.
- Lamb-Hass is a precocious, high yielding, late season avocado with good quality fruit.
- The tree is upright and compact.
- Fruit size- 10-16 oz.
- Ripens April- November. Longer season than traditional Hass!
- Frost sensitive below 30 º F
- Type A
Click here for Avocado Care Information
Sold Out? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the notification list.
These trees, measured from the top of the root ball, are 24-36” tall, with a trunk diameter between 1/4-1/2 inch. They are planted in a 5x12" growers pot.
Within a month of delivery we suggest repotting into a larger (10"-12" diameter) container or planting directly in the ground. Ultimately, avocado trees will be happiest and most productive when planted in the ground.
Like citrus trees, avocado trees appreciate well aerated soil that retains moisture and also drains well. Provide full sun, regular feeding and good drainage to keep the tree happy and productive.