- This large juicy, seedless fruit has strong lime flavor.
- The heavy fall crop stores well on tree when protected from severe frosts.
- Also know as the Persian Lime or Bartenders lime.
- Fruit stays green in tropical climates, turns yellow when ripe in California.
- Most cold hardy of all lime trees.
- Click here for Citrus Growing Tips
- Click here for Growing FAQ's
- By law, we cannot ship citrus trees to Texas, Arizona or Florida.
Sold Out? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get on the notification list.
Entry and Premium Size Citrus Trees
Our Citrus selections come in two container size options, Entry and Premium. Each variety of Citrus grows at different rates and actual tree size will vary. In climates where citrus is regularly grown outside, trees may be planted directly into the ground.
Entry Size Trees are from 12-18 months old and are 12"-18" tall. Entry size trees are shipped in a 4" x 9.5" nursery tree pot. Entry size trees are best re-potted into a 10" to 12" decorative container within a month of delivery. The Entry size will need a season or two of growth to become productive.
Premium Size Trees are from 24-36 months old and the closest to bearing fruit. The plants are a more developed than the Entry size with more branching and a fuller look. Premium size trees are shipped in 10"x 9.5" nursery container that can be planted into a 12"-14" decorative container upon arrival.